The long-established BusinessIT magazine is set for a major revamp, and a new name –FutureWave BusinessIT.
We’re looking for South African thought leaders and opinion makers to contribute – contact us as soon as possible if you want to be heard by South Africa’s top business leaders.
Editorial: Axel Buhrmann — (011) 781-0370 – 084 856 2510 — email@example.com
Advertising: Simon Gotley- (011) 781-0370 – 082 498-0459 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1998, FutureWave Business IT brings the broad subject of information and communications technology (ICT) to the widest-possible audience – from the business decision-maker to the IT professional in both corporate and government.
Target market: SMME, corporate and government
Target readers: Business and IT management; IT decision-makers and -influencers in
corporate and government
FutureWave BusinessIT is available in in various formats that makes the most sense for different readers
* A print version of the magazine; sent to 6 000 selected ICT decision-makers in corporate and government;
* 6 000 e-books; e-mailed to hand-picked, individual business readers;
* 4 000 e-books; e-mailed to selected, named ICT decision-makers in government.
In addition, the magazine is available as an e-book on the IT-Online portal, which
receives more than 100 000 impressions per month and is e-mailed as a daily newsletter to close to 20 000 subscribers.
Our editorial is focused on helping the corporate or government user get to grips with
the technology either available or coming down the line in order to understand it, figure
out how it fits into their operational environment, and how they can implement the
technology to help empower the business.
Each issue will carry a number of special features focusing on pertinent and topical issues.
In addition, issues will also cover the following:
1. FutureWave – tomorrow’s business today (overviews of emerging and new technology)
2. Most topical – R&D, analysis, infographics
3. Exclusive personal opinions and takes on latest news and developments
4. People profiles (Q&As)
5. The business of IT – tips, tricks, how to, etc
6. Case studies
7. New products, services, solutions
8. Corporate profiles
10. Cloud computing, the Internet of Things, and other related issues
11. Government – technologies and services specific to the public sector
FutureWave BusinessIT is published by Future Wave Media
P O Box 3242, Pinegowrie, 2123
6 Edward Rd, Kensington B, Randburg
Tel: (011) 781-0370/1/2; E-mail: email@example.com